18 September 2020
- Update for iOS 13
- Support for Dark Mode
- Update to Google Sign-In
24 September 2019
- UI Updated
- Updated Google Sign-In
- Added Setting to enable "Drag and Drop Graphs"
20 Jun 2018
10 May 2018
- Added menu option to enable/disable automatic hiding of navigation bar for the dashboard on iPhone. (This option was enabled by default on previous versions)
- Fixed a bug in the Visitor Loyalty Report.
- UI Updates for improved performance.
- Updated UI that displays information about Subscriptions.
23 March 2018
14 March 2018
- Added a search function to the "Select View" screen to help manage large number of web properties/views.
- Added Report/Dashboard cell that allows reports to be added to the dashboard directly from within a dashboard.
- Added new Heat Map cell style to dashboard.
- Added a recent views menu to the dashboard settings menu to allow quick selection of recent views.
- iCloud improvements
- Added ability to backup Analytics Pro User Settings to a file and select the file used to store User Settings.
- - export user settings file by email.
- - import user settings file from email.
- - choose where to store imported file - device or iCloud
- Updated to the latest version of Google Sign-In.
25 November 2017
- Updated Dashboard Settings Menu to add new features.
- Added a new setting to the Dashboard Settings to enable/disable Paging to change between recent views.
- The paging functionality was enabled by default, but now you can choose whether to enable it.
- Improved display of metrics when interacting with stacked bar graphs.
- Fixed a bug in the drill down of reports that use stacked bar graphs.
7 November 2017
- UI Update, including improvements to display of currency information.
12 October 2017
- Added tutorials. These are accessible from the Information menu.
- Improved Scrolling performance for Dashboard.
- Drag and drop graphs from reports to other Applications on iPad using iOS 11.0 and later.
22 September 2017
- Added a setting on the Dashboard to enable "Scrolling Cells". Once enabled, cells can be scrolled left/right to view data for additional metrics.
- When you swipe left/right on the Dashboard to change the view, the name of the view will appear momentarily.
- You can change view by swiping left/right on the date toolbar.
- On iPhone the navigation bar will hide when you scroll the Dashboard, increasing the screen area to display the dashboard.
- Updated App Icon
8 August 2017
- Dashboards can now swipe left/right to change between views.
- Added a setting that let's you choose how many previous views to remember.
- Added a new World View cell style to the Dashboard
- Added Continent to the list of default filter types
- Dashboard cells which display metric increase/decrease compared to a previous date range now display the comparison date range.
- Added pull to refresh control on Dashboard - iOS 10 and later
- Added 'Previous Year' comparison option on the Dashboard Cells
19 July 2017
- Added 2 New Dashboard Cell Styles.
- Use the 'Change Style' option in the Dashboard Action menu to change the style.
14 July 2017
- Added 'Change Style' option to Dashboard Action menu to allow the cell style to be changed.
- Updated the display of stacked bar graphs.
8 July 2017
- Update to report menu section control to scroll to Dashboard.
- Updated to display of titles in Dashboard PDF reports.
16 June 2017
- Updated dashboard cell editor to make it easier to change date range comparison type for line graphs
- Reduced font size for custom filters so that long text is visible
- Updated stacked bar graph inspection text to ensure long text is visible
8 Jun 2017
- Added 'Sampling Level' to Settings
- Updated interactive graphs for Bar Graph and Stacked Bar Graph
- Dashboard performance improvements
19 May 2017
- Added a sample Dashboard to try without subscription
- Added a link to the Analytics Pro 3 website
- Moved the subscription information screen to be more easily accessible
16 May 2017
- Update display of percentage change on Dashboard
11 May 2017