White Balance Calibration is used to perform automatic white balance calibration using a neutral grey card. It can be used when automatic white balance does not give satisfactory results.
1. The scene has a yellow appearance with white objects appearing yellow.
2. Place a white card in the scene for calibration purposes.
Ensure the card occupies the middle 50% of the scene.
3. Tap the WB White Balance Button to display the white balance controls.
4. Tap the White Balance Calibration Button to start calibration.
5. Calibration will be performed on the middle 50% Calibration Area of the image.
6. When calibration has completed, remove the white card.
7. White objects now appear white.